This Rec season Villages Lacrosse will now be
Ohana Boys Rec Lacrosse
Spring 2019 Rec Season!
No experience required, Beginners are encouraged!
A Current US Lacrosse Membership is required to play.
($30 annual fee)
You will be prompted to provide or renew your membership during registration.
Registration opening soon!
Register Before 12/12 to avoid
$25 late registration fee
Starts - February, 13th.
Ends - April 28th.
Practices: Mondays & Wednesdays
Team Practice Times: 8U,10U,12U - 5:45pm-7:00pm
U14 - 6:45 - 8:00pm
Location: Palencia Fields
Times: We be on Tourney Machine App
** Includes Clinic by current PLL/MLL Player **
U8 Teams Click Here U10 Teams Click Here U12 Teams Click Here U14 Teams Click Here
Ohana Lacrosse will participate in the North Florida Youth Lacrosse League
Athletes will need: Stick and all pads. Jax Lax on CR210 is the place to go.
Ohana Rec Lacrosse Tuition Includes:
- Fully sublimated Uniforms
- Shooter Shirt
- Tournament style Jamboree at end of season
Team & Game Information:
Coach Moltisanti, Coach Duncan, Coach Gurowski, Coach Lincoln, Coach Asplen, Coach Ramsey, Coach Messinger, Coach Monkey
- 8U - will play a 4 vs 4 game with a goalie & with a soft ball and pads on a smaller field.
- 10U - will play a 7 vs 7 game with regular ball and pads on a smaller field.
- 12U - will play a 10 vs 10 lacrosse game on regulation fields.
- 14U - will play a 10 vs 10 lacrosse game on regulation fields.